site hit counter

≫ Read Gratis Innerhands The Ability Of My Disability Cynthia Terry 9781626768826 Books

Innerhands The Ability Of My Disability Cynthia Terry 9781626768826 Books



Download As PDF : Innerhands The Ability Of My Disability Cynthia Terry 9781626768826 Books

Download PDF Innerhands The Ability Of My Disability Cynthia Terry 9781626768826 Books

What you put in you becomes you... This is my motivational, inspirational book about my journey being born without hands. I had to master the obstacles and challenges of life by using the tools taught to me at a very young age. Bringing forth my faith, courage, determination, and knowledge about my life helped with the changes I had to go through mentally, to challenge my life physically through many obstacles and people throughout my travels. With God's strength, somehow I made it through. Play the cards that you are dealt in life, and never lose sight of your dreams. When my mother told me if I could see it, then I could do it. Believe me, I saw a lot, and I pressed towards my dreams. I felt that if this is the way God made me, then it was for a reason. Looking back on when I was a little girl, a child born without any hands who didn't understand the lessons I would have to learn, remembering my mother's words, I realized it takes all kinds of people to make up God's world and never say you can't until you try. In my heart, these words still remains. Trained by my family and love ones to believe in myself, I never gave up. I lived a normal life because of my desires and dreams.

Innerhands The Ability Of My Disability Cynthia Terry 9781626768826 Books

Yes I am also bias because she is my cousin.

Product details

  • Paperback 128 pages
  • Publisher Innerhands Enterprises (April 28, 2017)
  • Language English
  • ISBN-10 162676882X

Read Innerhands The Ability Of My Disability Cynthia Terry 9781626768826 Books

Tags : Innerhands: The Ability Of My Disability [Cynthia Terry] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. What you put in you becomes you... This is my motivational, inspirational book about my journey being born without hands. I had to master the obstacles and challenges of life by using the tools taught to me at a very young age. Bringing forth my faith,Cynthia Terry,Innerhands: The Ability Of My Disability,Innerhands Enterprises,162676882X,BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY People with Disabilities
People also read other books :

Innerhands The Ability Of My Disability Cynthia Terry 9781626768826 Books Reviews


Being born w/out hands, throughout my travels, people are curious about how I survived life's challenges. Just to be able to tell my story on how I overcame the challenges and obstacles in every area of my life is a 5+ star!!!!
Yes I am also bias because she is my cousin.
Ebook PDF Innerhands The Ability Of My Disability Cynthia Terry 9781626768826 Books

0 Response to "≫ Read Gratis Innerhands The Ability Of My Disability Cynthia Terry 9781626768826 Books"

Post a Comment